The following are all the reviews I’ve found of the Halter Standing Desk found only on Amazon. The reviews are ranking in the order that Google found them of value.
YouTube Video Reviews
The Halter ED-258 Elevating Desktop was designed to assist those who are challenged with back, neck, posture, and circulation problems. It provides multiple height desktop work levels to maximize comfort, introduce work height variations, optimize posture / natural blood circulation, and reduce eye strain.
Standing = Healthy
Five or more hours of sedentary sitting, is the health equivalent of smoking a pack and a quarter of cigarettes!
Studies have shown that our bodies can benefit from simply standing up, contracting muscles, and moving. Think of standing as pushing a reset button on your body. If you press the reset button before the timer hits 20 minutes, you’ll avoid any of the negative side effects of a sedentary job.
Fits most desks in any office or cube
– Just place the desk on top of a table / desk / etc. and you’re all set!
– Switches from sitting to standing position in seconds. Just simultaneously squeeze the handles on each side. Apply pressure up or down to raise or lower the desktop. Once you find your desired height, just release the handles and your desktop will lock into position.
– With high quality construction, movements up and down are extremely smooth!
– Enjoy the freedom of sitting or standing while you work!
– Sturdy even when at standing height!
Desktop length: 905mm (35.6 inches)
Desktop width: 517mm (20.4 inches)
Keyboard desktop length: 905mm (35.6 inches)
Keyboard desktop width: 430mm (16.9 inches)
Desktop adjustment: 410mm (16.14 inches) (Max height)
Desktop weight: 21.44kg (47.3 lbs)
Desktop maximum load: 20kg (44.1 lbs)